We are looking for people who have the desire to help better the lives of individuals who have a disability and their families. Family members directly affected by disability issues are strongly encouraged to apply. For information about available positions click here .
It is very important to us that we hire staff members that have the same basic philosophy. Before considering a position with our center please read The Principles of Act 378 and determine if you believe, as we do, that people with disabilities should be afforded the opportunity to attend school, live, work and recreate in their community with typical peers.
Working at Families Helping Families of Southeast Louisiana is not just a job, it is a passion.
Our current staff includes:
- Carol Calix – Executive Director
- Donnica Conway-Strawder – Projects Coordinator
- Aisha Johnson – Transition Specialist
- Fay Daspit – Family Advocate/F2F Health Information Specialist
- Jessica Lance – Secretary
- Willie Martin – Office Assistant (MHSD)
We have the following several position(s) open at this time: